Thursday, February 7, 2008

Creativity in your application

Where does creativity begin or end?

I sent a message to Sebastien asking him about what he means by creativity...

At my job, I have rarely been asked to be creative. So what is it and how can I use it? Sebastien responded to my message and posted it in the comments. I suppose my main reaction is about including subtle experience changes. Another step to take is integrating useful 3rd-party plugins or services. How about integrating Soashable for a web-based IM client (compared to GTalk)?

What people most care about for email is new email notifications. So, how can I use existing technlogies to deliver these notifications? Text messages? IM's? XMPP? RSS? The poll instead of push model of email seems to muddy how real-time these notifications could be.

No comments: